Rochester institute of technology admissions
To apply to RIT, you will need to submit the following materials:
- A completed application form, which can be found on the RIT admissions website.
- Official transcripts from all high schools and colleges you have attended.
- Standardized test scores, such as the SAT or ACT. RIT’s SAT code is 2760 and the ACT code is 2956.
- Letters of recommendation from teachers or counselors.
- A personal statement or essay.
- An application fee.
RIT uses a holistic review process to evaluate applicants. In addition to the materials listed above, the admissions committee will consider factors such as your academic background, extracurricular activities, and demonstrated interest in the university.
It is recommended that you start the application process early, as some programs have rolling admissions and may fill up quickly. You can find more information about the admissions process, including deadlines and requirements, on the RIT admissions website.